Saturday 7 December 2019

WORK IN PROGRESS. DECEMBER 2019

Don't get too excited I just happen to be on an emotional high.
Have had a good couple of days on the Zeppelin and thought I would share the renewed enthusiasm.


As mentioned previously it can now propel itself up and down the track and this is the progress to date on the body,,, cab, bunker and tanks all cut out and sitting on the chassis.
It is only blue-tacked in place at the moment but it is giving me a pretty good idea how accurate my marking out was,,, conclusion being it is workable but needs a bit of fine tuning.

Now it is coming together it has dawned on me just how BIG these things were!!! Massive.
Not to mention they were apparently the first 2-6-4 tanks to be put into service on UK main lines.
Another first for the G.C.R.

Have also spent a few minutes looking through the instruction manual on my digital box brownie,,, much better pics than previously and good enough to show what progress is being made.
Have just realised you don't need to get them developed either!!! Keep that quiet though before somebody decides it's a good idea to start taxing digital photo's

Read the instuction manual!!!! first time ever,,, but I might give it another go in a few years and see if I can improve the quality even further.

What value for money,,, 3 posts in 5 days!!! [[This should spike the Squitters Guns.]]


No comments: