Friday 17 May 2013

Westerner Exposes himself,,, Again!!!

As you can probably tell "Alan Hasselblad Westerner" has paid us yet another visit suitably armed with his electronic box brownie,,,, he certainly knows how to take a good shot,,,, here's another one of the man himself SNG accompanied by his trusty sidekick, Tetley, taking time to look at one of his finest creations!!!!!

Just click on the photo to get the full effect.

I'm afraid I don't have much to report on the modelling front as the management advised "I would" assemble the green house purchased last February or,,,, there would be reprisals,,,, as I am well versed in when the management is not messing about I'm afraid the D9 has had to take a back siding until the horticultural extension is complete,,,, would be a lot easier if it would stop raining.

Was going to do a bit more tonight but then it was decided we could go for a pint seeing as how it is payday,, what a devil,, and I was really getting set to give it another good bash,, ah well maybe tomorrow!!!

I'll post some more of the mans latest shots in due course,,, but whilst I am on don't forget we are going to be at the Barrow Hill festival in September to celebrate the 160th anniversary of Doncaster,,,, OH YES we just cannot wait for that one.

No comments: