Wednesday 4 December 2019

The Wanderer returns!!!!

Just look who is back,,,, Lizzie our very own working elephant,,,,
After various attempts to find her in the plethora of cardboard boxes she reappeared this morning and it transpires she had been hiding amongst a load of wagon kits I had taken with me on my recent travels,,, it's good to have her back,,, it just was not the same without her,,,, doubtless the more eagle eyed will also notice the reworking of suicide corner!!!! Still a work in progress but nearly finished.

And just to prove how active we have been here is another couple of shots of the new home!!!
[note to editor,,, digital camera's work much better if the memory chip is not FULL]
This is a part of the current build line as mentioned in yesterdays post!!! N5, Q7, Zeppelin, J3 and don't even ask what is lurking in the doorway of the works building,,, it is a commissioned K's kit,,, that actually works,,, and it has a genuine glued together K's motor,, yo ho,, those were the days!!

Where was I,,?? oh yes,, the new home,,, this is a shot of the workshop end of the garage,,,

basically it is where I attempt to solder my blistered fingers to the workbench and drop Stanley knives onto my laden flipflops!!!!! 

I can't promise the posts are going to appear on a daily basis,,, but,,, as mentioned the Norfolk Squitters did have a bit of a go about the lack of blogging of late,,, and who am I to argue!!!! 
I just make the tea once every 3 weeks.

PS: haven't got any pictures yet,,, BUT,,, after todays efforts the Zeppelin now has a set of pickups and it has successfully propelled itself from the fiddle yard into the shed!!!!
A proud moment in any fledgling loco's life!!!


No comments: